Use the resources below to plan, promote, and run a bike and roll event at your school:
- Event Report/Evaluation due by May 5 2017: (To be filed after the event each year) A PDF copy of Report/Evaluation is in the Organizer Toolkit. Mail, email to firstname.lastname@example.org /fax 415 431 2468.
- Organizer Toolkit and PDF report/evaluation form. Updated material for Bike & Roll to School Day 2017 available with your student prizes when you sign up your school!
- Contact your District Supervisor to invite them to bike and roll with you.
- Parent Interest Sign Up Forms: a PDF is included in the Organizer toolkit in your student giveaways box. Keep a copy of sign-ins to contact (and thank) volunteers and organize future bike, walk and roll events. Return parent sign-ins to give participants a chance to win the family bike EdgeRunner raffle.
Raffle Prizes for 2017
- ADULT GRAND PRIZE: EdgeRunner family bike donated by Xtracycle Open to all parents and school staff. Sign up at sfbike.org/news by May 21 or on parent-sign in forms at your event.
- Preschool parent prizes: Yepp mini baby seat donated by Vie Bikes, two Kinderfeets balance bike.
- High school student raffle: sign in students for a chance to win a SF Bicycle Coalition hoodie sweatshirt: one per school. Contact nancy@sfbike with the winner name and sweatshirt size.
- School and organizer raffles: one $250 Sports Basement gift card, plus five $25 Safeway Gift certificates for 5 schools and 5 organizers. (you must submit your report for a chance to win)!